The health and safety of our customers, team members, and community where we live and serve is our top priority. With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) having an increasing impact across the country, we want to share directly with you the proactive steps we have in place to protect the health and safety of our customers and team members as we continue to service your vehicles.
Here is how:
- Keeping all Communication Over Phone & Email (as much as possible)
- Accepting Payment Over The Phone
- Frequently Sanitizing the Office
- Supplying and Encouraging all staff to wear a mask
- Instructing all our team members who may experience cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home
Now is a great time to take advantage of our availability and get your vehicle service or inspected should you be required to take an unexpected road trip. Please let us know how we can be of service to you.
Call us with any questions or to schedule your appointment. Stay safe and wash your hands. We'll get through this together!